Recommended L.A. Hotels
Looking for a place to rest your weary head after an exciting day exploring Southern California? We've done the research for you, and can recommend these top-rated, traveler-approved hotels in Los Angeles with trivago:
Price range: budget
• Miyako Hotel (Little Tokyo / Downtown) - Located in the walkable historic Japanese district, this cozy hotel features continental breakfast, big flat screen TVs, luxurious bathing extras, reliable internet connections and an easy stroll to Union Station or the Civic Center.
Price range: moderate
• Elan Hotel (Mid-city/ Beverly Hills) - near the Beverly Center and walking distance from La Cienega's restaurant row, the Elan offers free internet, valet parking, complimentary breakfast and evening wine and cheese.
• Magic Castle Hotel (Hollywood) - located alongside the legendary Magic Castle club in the hills just above Hollywood Boulevard, this former apartment house offers complimentary breakfast, snacks and DVDs, a heated pool and full kitchens in each suite. (Click photo for more info)
• Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Hollywood Walk of Fame (Hollywood) - centrally located in the Hollywood nightlife zone, amenities include free wifi, free breakfast, pool, business center, reasonably priced valet and a friendly staff.
• Hollywood Orchid Suites (Hollywood) - located right in the midst of the Hollywood nightlife scene but off the Boulevard for a quieter experience, ameneties include free parking, complimentary continental breakfast available until 10am for night owls, full kitchens and easy access to public transportation. (Click photo for more info)
• Omni (Downtown) - located on historic Bunker Hill, with easy access to Disney Hall, Museum of Contemporary Art, Central Library, The Music Center, Cathedral and, via historic Angels Flight railway, Grand Central Market and Pershing Square. Join the loyalty program and get free wifi, free breakfasts, upgraded rooms and other perks.
• The Standard (Downtown) - This 1955 modernist high rise by Claud Beelman and William Simpson, built as the HQ of Superior Oil, is on the national register. The interiors have been transformed in a playful mod style, and the rooftop pool is a great spot for people watching.
• Los Angeles Athletic Club (Downtown) - historic, family-owned private club with three floors of newly redeorated hotel rooms, where you can sleep where Charlie Chaplin, L. Frank Baum, Raymond Chandler and scores of Olympians did. Amenities include free breakfast and wifi, friendly staff, access to five floors of fitness facilities including the famous greenhouse pool, affordable lot parking, free happy hour snacks and easy access to the Spring Street loft neighborhood, L.A Live and Bunker Hill.
• JW Marriott Hotel (Downtown / L.A. Live) - In the heart of the L.A. Live shopping, sports and entertainment zone, this affordable alternative to the Ritz-Carlton offers rooftop pool with bar and upscale fitness area, comfy beds, friendly staff and fancy toiletries.
• Palomar Los Angeles (Westwood) - amenities include free internet, complimentary wine hour, a business center stocked with Mac computers, and easy access to public transportation along Wilshire Boulevard.
• Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles (LAX) - with a reputation for personalized, friendly service, the Sheraton's amenities include free shuttle service to and from LAX, free wifi and free breakfast in the airport-view Club Lounge, and the $5 Ocean Trolley stops just outside the hotel and will take you to Manhattan Beach.
• Howard Johnson Inn & Suites (Reseda / San Fernando Valley) - nicely decorated and packed with amenities, including free wifi, free continental breakfast, free lot parking, flat screen TVs, in-room fridge, swimming pool and comfortable beds, HoJo is a great choice if you're staying the Valley.
Price range: luxury
• Beverly Wilshire, a Four Seasons Hotel (Beverly Hills) - offering traditional Beverly Hills service with an elegant pool area, upscale Italian dining on site, and the coveted Rolls Royce house car, which will, on request, ferry you to Rodeo Drive for shopping and people watching. (Click photo for more info)
• Renaissance Hollywood Hotel & Spa (Hollywood) - right in the heart of the Hollywood Boulevard nightlife scene and steps from the Hollywood & Highland mall and Kodak Theatre, the Renaissance features panoramic views from some rooms, paid wireless internet, flatscreen TVs and night swimming in the heated pool. (Click photo for more info)
• InterContinental Los Angeles (Century City) - paid valet and in-room wireless, an easy walk from the Westfield mall, convenient to public transportation or ask the house car to take you anywhere within a ten mile radius. (Click photo for more info)
View your shopping cart.